Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation

I know I don't ever write anything. I prefer just to send pictures for our family. However, I just want to say how proud I am of my husband. I didn't realize how I would feel to sit at graduation and see him walk. I felt like crying. He has been so supportive of us through the demanding three years of law school. He kept his priorities in order; the Lord and his family came first. Not many men could accomplish what he has. He has completed law school the father of four, strengthened his testimony, and deepened the love of his wife. As I sat there, I was overcome with gratitude to God and for the great man I am privileged to walk with through this life and forever. He has earned his family's respect and love. We love him.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Liz ... I found your blog through a roundabout way. Glad to hear your family is well. I'm so happy you guys are done with law school!
-Chris Sheen

Kelly said...

Congrats to you and your husband for completing law school. You guys are TROOPERS and as always, awesome examples of keeping things in the right light. I was looking at a friend's blog today and thought of you. Thank goodness for the fearless fosters! Cute pictures. We were SO glad to have seen you earlier this year. Come again!
Kelly